|Josh Hartzler está disponible en español. Ver el artículo
Το άρθρο Josh Hartzler είναι διαθέσιμο στα ελληνικά. Δείτε το άρθρο
Josh Hartzler è disponibile in italiano. Vedi l'articolo
Josh Hartzler está disponível em português. Ver o artigo
Josh Hartzler is Amy Lee's husband. He was born on November 4, 1977 and works as a therapist.
Josh and Amy were engaged on January 8, 2007. The next day, Amy announced their engagement publicly during a live broadcast on Canadian show, MuchMusic. They got married on May 6, 2007 at Amy's family home in Little Rock, Arkansas, and now they live in New York.
Josh is credited for co-writing the lyrics for David Hodges' solo career on the album Musical Demonstrations Pt.1. The related songs are Crowd Of Me (with Hodges and Stuart Upchurch), Fly, and Thursday (these two last only with Hodges). He has also co-written Daughtry's last single off his Daughtry album, What About Now, along with Ben Moody and David Hodges.
Josh made a brief appearance on the Making of Fallen video.
In 2008 he gave Amy a harp as a gift.
On January 18, 2014, Amy announced that she and Josh are expecting their first child together. Jack Lion Hartzler was born on July 24, 2014, with the announcement of his arrival four days later.
- "Evanescence Live at Much Music full Interview+ live performance+ engagment". YouTube. January 9, 2007. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsxEJOvOAL8.
- Lee, Amy (January 9, 2007). "*clink clink* *ahem...*". EvThreads. Archived from the original on March 28, 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20120328110343/http://www.evthreads.com/showpost.php?p=112785&postcount=100.
- Rubin, Courtney (May 10, 2007). "Evanescence Singer Amy Lee Gets Married". People.com. https://people.com/celebrity/evanescence-singer-amy-lee-gets-married/.
- Here is the link to David's Lyrics page, Josh appears in the credits for this album
- Baltin, Steve (July 20, 2011). "Evanescence’s Amy Lee Thrilled to Return After Five-Year Break". Rolling Stone. https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/evanescences-amy-lee-thrilled-to-return-after-five-year-break-238304/.
- Lee, Amy (January 18, 2014). "Ok I can't keep it a secret anymore". Twitter. https://twitter.com/AmyLeeEV/status/424655225324978176.
- Duncan, Gabi (July 28, 2014). "Evanescence's Amy Lee Welcomes Baby Boy—See the Precious Pic!". E!. https://www.eonline.com/news/563858/evanescence-s-amy-lee-welcomes-baby-boy-see-the-precious-pic.
- Dream Too Much (liner notes), 2016.