|Living Sacrifice está disponible en español. Ver el artículo
Το άρθρο Living Sacrifice είναι διαθέσιμο στα ελληνικά. Δείτε το άρθρο
Living Sacrifice è disponibile in italiano. Vedi l'articolo
Living Sacrifice está disponível em português. Ver o artigo
Former Evanescence drummer Rocky Gray joined the band in the summer of 1998 playing the guitar according to Living Sacrifice's website. He joined the band for The Hammering Process (released in 2000) and Conceived in Fire (released in 2002). The band broke up in 2003 but came together again in 2005 to release a 'best of' CD called 'In Memoriam' which includes three new songs called 'In Christ', 'The Power of God' and 'Killers'.
On February 4th, 2008, Living Sacrifice announced their reunion.
- Bruce Fitzhugh - Vocals (1997-2003, 2005, 2008-present), Guitars (1989-2003, 2005, 2008-present)
- Lance Garvin - Drums (1989-2003, 2005, 2008-present)
- D.J. - Vocals, Bass (1989-1995)
- Jason Truby - Guitar (1989-1998)
- Chris Truby - Bass (1995-1998)
- Cory Brandan Putman - Vocals, Guitar (1998)
- Jay Stacy - Bass (1998-1999)
- Rocky Gray - Guitars, Vocals (1999-2003, 2005, 2008-present)
- Arthur Green - Bass (1999-2003, 2008-present)
- Matt Putman - Percussion, Vocals (1999-2003)
- Living Sacrifice (1991)
- Nonexistant (1992)
- Inhabit (1994)
- Reborn (1997)
- The Hammering Process (2000)
- Conceived In Fire (2002)
- The Infinite Order (2010)
- Ghost Thief (2013)
- "At the end of the summer  Rocky Gray joined Living Sacrifice and we began writing the new record with him. He has had a profound effect on the sound of Living Sacrifice. He has helped to streamline our sound bringing in different aspects of metal and melody."
- "Review Courtesy of True Tunes Magazine". 2000. Bigwigsenterprises.com.