|Will Hunt está disponible en español. Ver el artículo
Το άρθρο Will Hunt είναι διαθέσιμο στα ελληνικά. Δείτε το άρθρο
Will Hunt è disponibile in italiano. Vedi l'articolo
Will Hunt está disponível em português. Ver o artigo
William Martin "Will" Hunt (not to be confused with Will "Science" Hunt), born September 5, 1971, was the touring drummer for Tommy Lee's "Never a Dull Moment" tour, as well as member of the band Skrape until 2004, at which point he joined the band Dark New Day full-time. He is currently Evanescence's full-time drummer, and is a touring member of the band Device.
Touring Drums for Evanescence
Amy Lee stated on EvThreads that Will and Dark New Day band mate Troy McLawhorn are not leaving Dark New Day and that Evanescence are "just borrowing Will and Troy for a while" so it is unclear at this point how long they will be touring with the band and if they will take part in any future studio recordings. Other Dark New Day guitarist, Clint Lowery (who will also be touring with Korn as their backup guitarist), stated that Troy and Will are only going to be touring with Evanescence until at least September 2007  but Will continued playing with the band until the end of the tour in December 2007. He is referred as a band member by Evanescence's official bio. Will played the drums at Evanescence's November 2009 New York Secret Show and Brazil Maquinaria Festival show, but Troy did not perform with Evanescence at those shows, with James Black of Finger Eleven in his place.
Will joined Evanescence as an official member in 2010 and he co-wrote with the band some of the songs released on the band's self-titled album. He also has writing credits on Imperfection, the lead single off 2017's Synthesis.
He co-wrote some songs from the band's fifth album, The Bitter Truth, set to be released in late 2020.
Drums: Pearl Masterworcks (matte black; gloss black hardware)
1. 26" X 26" Bass Drum
2. 14" X 6.5" Reference or Ultra-Cast Snare
3. 12" X 9" Tom(montato su supporto)
4. 16" X 16" Floor Tom
5. 18" X 16" Floor Tom
Cymbals: Zildjian Z3
A. 14" Hi-Hat
B. 18" Medium Crash
C. 12" Splash
D. 18" Rock Crash
E. 21" Mega Bell Ride
F. 19" Medium Crash
G. 19" Thrash Ride
H. 18" China
I. PD-8 Pad
J. FD-8 Pedal
Will also use Pearl 1000 series hardware, Pearl Eliminator double pedal, and Pearl Redbox module, Pintech triggers, Remo heads, and Vater Virgil Domati Assault sticks.
- New Killer America (March 20, 2001)
- Up the Dose (Skrape album)|Up the Dose (January 13, 2004)
- Never a Dull Moment (Tommy Lee album)|Never a Dull Moment (May 21, 2002)
Dark New Day
- Twelve Year Silence (June 14, 2005)
- Black Porch (Acoustic Sessions) (EP) (September 5, 2006)
- Hail Mary (August 23, 2011)
- B-Sides (August 24, 2011)
- New Tradition (February 28, 2012)
- Red Harvest (Bloodsimple album)|Red Harvest (October 30, 2007)
Black Label Society
- Order of the Black (August 10, 2010)
Methods of Mayhem
- A Public Disservice Announcement (September 21, 2010)
- We All Bleed (June 21, 2011)
- Device (April 9, 2013)
White Noise Owl
- Until We Meed Again EP (March 11, 2014)
- Condition Critical (November 1, 2019)
- Fearless (April 20, 2018)
- Will Hunt on Twitter
Notes and References
- Lee, Amy (May 18, 2007). "i've got a new ring & now you've got the scoop.". EvThreads. Archived from the original on May 21, 2007. https://web.archive.org/web/20070521163504/http://www.evthreads.com/showthread.php?p=268958#post268958.
- Road Runners Records article
- See the bio (Archived from the original on October 27, 2007)
- Goodman, William (March 5, 2010). "Exclusive: Amy Lee on the New Evanescence Album". Spin. https://www.spin.com/2010/03/exclusive-amy-lee-new-evanescence-album/.
- Drum! (October 2011)
- Spin.com. "ALBUM PREMIERE: Evanescence's Self-Titled Return" (October 7, 2011) - "This song for me has all the elements of a band who know who they are, but aren't afraid to push the envelope and take risks. This tune is my fave on the record because it's heavy and uncompromising, but beautiful and epic at the same time. It really takes me on an emotional roller coaster."