|Carrie Lee está disponible en español. Ver el artículo
Το άρθρο Carrie Lee είναι διαθέσιμο στα ελληνικά. Δείτε το άρθρο
Carrie Lee è disponibile in italiano. Vedi l'articolo
Carrie Lee está disponível em português. Ver o artigo
Along with Lori Lee, Carrie provided the background vocals for Call Me When You're Sober. She also wrote the screenplay for the What You Want music video. Carrie was present for the making of the What You Want video, and this is what Amy said about it:
|She's a writer, so I was like, "Would you just sit here with me and listen to the song a couple times and just tell me what you see?" She just started saying things that were right on. She was like, "This should be in New York. You guys need to do something different, this song feels different." And she started talking about running across the Brooklyn Bridge, and it being where I live, and I was like, "Oh my God, this is great."|
Everybody's Fool was inspired by Carrie's fascination with pop stars such as Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. Amy said that Carrie, who was eight at the time, started to dress as the two superstars and that it angered her.
- "Carrie" is also the name of one of Amy's favorite movies, and the name of the first novel published by the contemporary horror, suspense, science fiction and fantasy writer Stephen King.
Notes and References
- "Evanescence Avoided 'The Classic Route' With 'What You Want' Video" - MTV Article
- "Evanescence's Amy Lee Hopes To Get Into Film, Rages Against Cheesy Female Idols" - MTV Article
- "John Lee - Desperado" - Watch the video
- "AMY LEE - "Dream Too Much" EPK". August 17, 2016. YouTube.
- "One of the most exciting parts of making our new song was getting a little help from our friends.". Twitter. August 11, 2020. https://twitter.com/evanescence/status/1293230242346070016.