Difference between revisions of "Archived News"
(→November 6, 2019)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
====November 6, 2019====
====November 6, 2019====
*[[Evanescence]] have announced a new show at Download Festival in Japan on March 29, 2020. Tickets go on sale January 18th.
*[[Evanescence]] have announced a new show at Download Festival in Japan on March 29, 2020. Tickets go on sale January 18th.
Revision as of 02:25, 12 November 2019
- 1 2019
- 1.1 November
- 1.2 October
- 1.3 September
- 1.4 August
- 1.5 July
- 1.6 June
- 1.7 May
- 1.8 April
- 1.9 March
- 1.10 February
- 1.11 January
- 2 2018
- 2.1 December
- 2.2 November
- 2.3 October
- 2.4 September
- 2.5 August
- 2.6 July
- 2.7 June
- 2.8 May
- 2.9 April
- 2.10 March
- 2.11 February
- 2.12 January
- 3 2017
- 3.1 December
- 3.2 November
- 3.3 October
- 3.4 September
- 3.5 August
- 3.6 July
- 3.7 June
- 3.8 May
- 3.9 April
- 3.10 March
- 3.11 February
- 3.12 January
- 4 2016
- 4.1 December
- 4.2 November
- 4.3 October
- 4.4 September
- 4.5 August
- 4.6 May
- 4.7 April
- 4.8 March
- 4.9 February
- 4.10 January
- 5 2015
- 5.1 December
- 5.2 November
- 5.3 October
- 5.4 September
- 5.5 August
- 5.6 July
- 5.7 April
- 6 2014
- 7 2013
- 7.1 December
- 7.2 December 7, 2013
- 7.3 November
- 7.4 September
- 7.5 March
- 7.6 February
- 7.7 January
- 8 2012
- 8.1 November
- 8.2 October
- 8.3 August
- 8.4 July
- 8.5 June
- 8.6 May
- 8.7 April
- 8.8 February
- 8.9 January
- 9 2011
- 9.1 December
- 9.2 November
- 9.3 October
- 9.4 September
- 9.5 August
- 9.6 July
- 9.7 June
- 9.8 May
- 9.9 April
- 9.10 February
- 10 2010
- 10.1 September
- 10.2 August
- 10.3 July
- 10.4 June
- 10.5 April
- 10.6 March
- 10.7 February
- 10.8 January
- 11 2009
- 12 2008
- 13 2007
- 13.1 December
- 13.2 November
- 13.3 October
- 13.4 September
- 13.5 August
- 13.6 July
- 13.7 May
- 14 2006
- 15 2005
- 16 2004
- 17 2003
- 17.1 December
- 17.2 November
- 17.3 October
- 17.4 September
- 17.5 August
- 17.6 July
- 17.7 April
- 17.8 March
November 6, 2019
- Evanescence have announced a new show at Download Festival in Japan on March 29, 2020. Tickets go on sale January 18th. Visit www.downloadfestivaljapan.com for more information.
October 29, 2019
- Lzzy Hale of Halestorm has posted a cryptic picture on Instagram hinting at some sort of collaboration with Amy Lee.
- Evanescence & Within Temptation have added 5 extra shows for their Worlds Collide Tour due to popular demand. Pre-sale tickets are on sale now using the code WTEV20.
October 15, 2019
- Evanescence have announced a new show at The Fillmore Minneapolis in Minnesota on May 14, 2020. Pre-sale tickets available tomorrow at 10AM with code: EV20.
- More Instagram stories were posted on the band's account; Troy McLawhorn will also provide vocals on The Chain, the orchestra recorded their part for the song, and Jen Majura was productive writing for the band's new album.
October 14, 2019
- Evanescence posted some video clips on their Instagram story in the studio recording the cover of Fleetwood Mac's The Chain.
October 2, 2019
- A joint interview with Amy Lee and Sharon den Adel has been published in issue 1793 of Kerrang! Magazine - out now!
September 26, 2019
- A second Amsterdam show for the Worlds Collide Tour has been added on April 22nd due to popular demand. Tickets are on sale now - visit worldscollidetour.net to get yours!
September 23, 2019
- Evanescence have announced that tonight's show will be a special one-time acoustic set as their gear will not arrive in time for the show. Doors will open at 7:30 and the show will start at 8:30 with no opening band.
September 22, 2019
- Evanescence have rescheduled tonight's show in Voronez, Russia to September 23rd due to a minor accident of their gear vehicle. All tickets bought for the show will be honored.
September 17, 2019
- Evanescence and Within Temptation have announced a joint tour together called World's Collide that will take place in Europe in April 2020. Visit worldscollidetour.net to check out the dates and get your pre-sale tickets now - use code WTEV20! General sales begin Friday, September 20th!
September 15, 2019
- Some early footage from a 1998 show at Vino's, Little Rock has surfaced online. Click here to watch the concert.
September 13, 2019
- Evanescence and Within Temptation have both posted cryptic teasers online hinting at some sort of collaboration together. More information coming soon!
September 5, 2019
- Evanescence have recorded a cover of Fleetwood Mac's The Chain which features in the trailer for video game, Gears of War 5. You can watch the trailer here.
September 2, 2019
August 27, 2019
- Lindsey Stirling premiered the song Love Goes On and On featuring Amy Lee at her concert in Los Angeles, California.
July 30, 2019
- Slipknot have announced that Evanescence will be playing at Knotfest Mexico on Saturday 30th November 2019. Click here for tickets!
July 26, 2019
- Photographer Tim Tronckoe has announced a limited artbook called Portraits which will include many rock and metal musicians in historic attire, including Jen Majura. Visit www.timtronckoe.com to pre-order your copy.
July 22, 2019
- Tarja Turunen has announced that she will be Evanescence's special guest at their Slovakia show on September 7, 2019.
July 16, 2019
- Amy Lee will feature on Lindsey Stirling's new album, Artemis, on the song Love Goes On and On. The album will be released on September 6, 2019.
July 12, 2019
- Evanescence have announced that Veridia will be touring with them on their European tour in September.
June 16, 2019
- Evanescence and Within Temptation have been confirmed to co-headline together on the same stage at Riverside Open Air Festival in Aarburg, Switzerland on September 1st. Click here for tickets.
May 27, 2019
- Troy McLawhorn posted to his Instagram confirming that the band has begun the writing process for the new album.
May 17, 2019
- Evanescence have announced a new show at the Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee on July 17th. Pre-sale will begin on May 20th 10AM CST with the password Evanescence19.
May 7, 2019
- At Evanescence's show in New Orleans, Amy Lee joined Veridia to play piano for I'll Never Be Ready, and Paul McCoy made a surprise appearance for Bring Me to Life.
May 5, 2019
- At their first headline show of the tour, Evanescence brought back All That I'm Living For and for the encore, they played a medley of Haunted, My Last Breath, Cloud Nine, Everybody's Fool, Weight of the World and Snow White Queen.
May 3, 2019
- Evanescence kicked off their US tour at Welcome to Rockville in Florida, and they played Sweet Sacrifice live with former member, Terry Balsamo, and a rock version of Imperfection.
April 29, 2019
- Evanescence have announced a European tour throughout September that will span 14 dates. Ticket pre-sale will begin tomorrow at 10am local time - use the password EUROPE19. General sale will begin Friday, May 3rd. Visit evanescence.com for more details!
April 9, 2019
- Evanescence have announced that they will be playing at Riverside Open Air Aarburg in Switzerland on Sunday, September 1st. Click here for ticket information.
March 25, 2019
- Evanescence have announced a limited edition silver vinyl of their debut album, Fallen, that will be released on May 17th exclusively at Target. Click here to pre-order online (delivery to US only).
March 4, 2019
- Evanescence posted that they want fans to share memories online using the hashtag #FallenSweet16 in celebration of Fallen turning sixteen. They will chose a few to receive prizes.
February 21, 2019
- Matt Heafy, the lead singer of heavy metal band Trivium, uploaded his cover of Evanescence's song, Lies, to YouTube. Click here to watch!
February 4, 2019
- Evanescence have announced a mini-tour throughout May 2019. Click here for dates and ticket information.
January 23, 2019
- Evanescence have announced a new show at Rock Fest in Cadott, Wisconsin on July 18th. Click here for ticket information.
January 18, 2019
- Evanescence have announced a new show at Impact Music Festival in Bangor, Maine on July 28th. Click here for ticket information.
January 11, 2019
- Synthesis has been listed on Billboard's 2018 Year-End Charts at #4 on Classical Albums, #18 on Independent Albums and #100 on Top Rock Albums.
December 14, 2018
- Synthesis Live is now available on Apple Music and Spotify.
December 10, 2018
- Evanescence have been confirmed to play at Epicenter in Rockingham, North Carolina on May 10th, and MMR*B*Q in Camden, New Jersey on May 18th. Tickets for both festivals will go live on December 14th.
December 3, 2018
- Evanescence have announced that they will be playing a few US festivals in May 2019. The first confirmed date is at Welcome to Rockville in Jacksonville, Florida on May 3rd - click here for ticket information.
November 13, 2018
- Tim McCord has confirmed that he's recording a solo album. Click here to follow him on Instagram and check out the updates.
November 9, 2018
October 17, 2018
- Kerrang! Magazine issue 1744 is released today which features an interview with Amy Lee. She mentioned that she's working on "a little collaboration idea", but hasn't specified if it's for solo work or Evanescence. Click here to grab your copy - ships worldwide!
October 12, 2018
October 10, 2018
- Evanescence have uploaded their performance of My Heart Is Broken from their upcoming Synthesis Live DVD. Click here to watch the video.
October 8, 2018
- Evanescence have uploaded their performance of Lacrymosa from their upcoming Synthesis Live DVD. Click here to watch the video.
October 6, 2018
- Amy Lee attended Veridia's album listening party in Nashville, Tennessee and joined the band on stage to perform the song I'll Never Be Ready. Watch a video of the performance here.
October 4, 2018
- Evanescence have uploaded their performance of Hi-Lo from their upcoming Synthesis Live DVD. Click here to watch the video.
September 15, 2018
- Jen Majura has announced her new project, Something On 11, a collaboration with guitarist Alen Brentini. They will be recording new music this year and playing live shows during 2019 whilst Evanescence are on a break. Follow the project on Instagram.
September 14, 2018
- Evanescence have uploaded their performance of My Immortal from their upcoming Synthesis Live DVD. Click here to watch the video.
September 8, 2018
- Evanescence concluded their world tour of Synthesis at the Sunlight Supply Amphitheatre in Ridgefield, WA. The band will now take a break before beginning their fifth studio album.
- A behind-the-scenes video into the Synthesis tour has been uploaded to their official YouTube channel. Click here to watch now.
September 7, 2018
- Evanescence uploaded a new video to YouTube discussing their Synthesis Live tour. Click here to watch now!
- A limited edition t-shirt is available to purchase on Evanescence's merch store.
August 28, 2018
- Legends & Lyrics have shared their list of archived episodes where you can vote for which one they'll release next. Click here and vote for Amy Lee's episode!
August 20, 2018
- Terry Balsamo attended Evanescence's Synthesis Live show in Jacksonville, Florida. The band posted multiple pictures together with Terry on Instagram.
August 14, 2018
- In an interview with Loudwire, Amy Lee confirmed that the band will begin writing new Evanescence material next year. Click here to read the article.
August 8, 2018
- Evanescence have officially announced their Synthesis Live DVD which will be available on DVD, DVD/CD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray/CD and Digital on October 12th. Pre-order your copy here.
August 2, 2018
- Evanescence posted a video teaser which includes live footage of the Connecticut show and the date "August 8th". There is speculation that this could be the announcement of the live DVD.
July 28, 2018
- Evanescence concluded the first leg of their co-headlining tour with Lindsey Stirling at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, NY.
July 13, 2018
- Dave Eggar and Chuck Palmer's EP, Cellogram, featuring All About Anna with Amy Lee, is available to purchase on digital today.
July 12, 2018
- Amy Lee confirmed the plan of a new upcoming Evanescence studio album with new material since 2011. “The plan is for us to work on a new album next,” Lee said in an interview with Detroit’s WRIF 101.1 FM. “We don’t have a timeline going on right now — we’ve been focused on [the Synthesis] tour and this whole crazy massive thing we’ve been doing. But, yeah, that’s totally the plan. You will hear from us.”
July 11, 2018
- It's been confirmed that Amy Lee will feature on Dave Eggar and Chuck Palmer's upcoming EP on a song called All About Anna. Listen to a live clip of the song here.
July 7, 2018
- During the encore at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in St. Louis, MO, Evanescence and Lindsey Stirling performed a mash-up of Karl Jenkins' Palladio, Ozzy Osbourne's No More Tears and Sia's Alive. Watch a video of the performance here.
July 6, 2018
- Evanescence and Lindsey Stirling began their co-headlining summer tour. The show opened with Dave Eggar, Chuck Palmer and Jen Majura playing together, Lindsey playing her violin solo in Hi-Lo, Evanescence covering Across the Universe by The Beatles, Amy and Lindsey covering Lana Del Rey's Young and Beautiful, and during Lindsey's set, Amy Lee sang the vocals for Shatter Me.
June 8, 2018
- Evanescence's brand new music video for Hi-Lo featuring Lindsey Stirling is released and available to watch on YouTube.
June 4, 2018
- Evanescence have confirmed that the Atlanta show on August 15th will be held at the State Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park. Presale begins June 20th at 10am EST and general sale begins June 22nd at 10am EST. Click here to get your tickets.
May 23, 2018
- Amy Lee shared pictures on Instagram of her very first tattoo in tribute to her late brother, Robby Lee.
- Jen Majura uploaded a teaser video to YouTube confirming new solo music for 2019 with another mystery guitar player.
May 9, 2018
- In an exclusive interview with fan site, Games of Evanescence, Lindsey Stirling confirmed that the music video for Hi-Lo should be released before the summer tour.
May 5, 2018
May 3, 2018
April 30, 2018
- Amy Lee and Lindsey Stirling held a live Facebook Q&A to talk about their co-headlining tour. They confirmed that a live music video for Hi-Lo is in the works, the opening act will alternate between Lindsey and Evanescence, and Amy and Lindsey will take turns to feature in each other's music during the shows.
April 13, 2018
- Will Hunt announced that he recorded drums on Gus G's new album, Fearless, which will be relased on April 20th.
April 11, 2018
- In issue K!1717 of Kerrang! Magazine, Amy Lee said that there is no official timeline for Evanescence to begin recording their fifth studio album, but confirmed that it is still planned for the future.
April 9, 2018
- Evanescence are on the cover of this week's Kerrang! Magazine. It will be available to purchase in UK stores from Wednesday 11th April. Click here to order your copy now (ships worldwide).
March 30, 2018
- Both Synthesis Live dates at the Royal Festival Hall in London, UK will be recorded for footage in a music video. There are rumors that it's for Hi-Lo.
March 29, 2018
- Jen Majura broadcast a live video on Instagram of the band getting ready for a photoshoot. When she was asked what the shoot was for, she said it's a "big secret". Troy later revealed that it was for Kerrang! Magazine.
March 25, 2018
- Within Temptation's lead singer, Sharon den Adel, met Evanescence for the first time after the Synthesis Live show in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
March 22, 2018
- Epica's lead singer, Simone Simons, attended Evanescence's Synthesis Live show in Stuttgart, Germany, and posted videos and pictures with Amy Lee and Jen Majura backstage after the show.
March 20, 2018
- Lost Whispers will be reissued on a stand-alone, blue translucent vinyl exclusively for Record Store Day on April 21st. Only 2,500 copies will be available.
March 12, 2018
- Evanescence began their European Synthesis Live tour at Crocus City Hall in Moscow, Russia. The setlist remained the same as the Australian shows.
March 8, 2018
- Amy Lee has been confirmed to feature on Veridia's new album and recorded piano on the song I'll Never Be Ready.
March 6, 2018
- Evanescence confirmed that they will be co-headlining a Summer 2018 US tour with Lindsey Stirling from July 6th until September 8th. Pre-sale tickets will be available tomorrow at 10AM local time in each city. General sale begins March 9th. Visit Evanescence's website for more details.
March 4, 2018
- In celebration of Fallen's fifteenth birthday, Kerrang! shared a heartfelt tribute of the album online.
February 24, 2018
- Jen Majura and Will Hunt have confirmed that they will attend Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany from April 11th - 14th.
February 12, 2018
- Anthony Vincent, who runs the YouTube channel Ten Second Songs, uploaded a video of himself covering Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit in the style of Evanescence. Watch the video here.
February 10, 2018
- Evanescence began their Australian tour at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. They changed the orchestra intro to feature Zelda's Lullaby, Together Again and a fusion of Bach and AC/DC titled Bach In Black. Swimming Home returned to the setlist.
January 31, 2018
- Jen Majura has announced that she's releasing her very first edition of jewelery with ROCKYS that she's designed. View the collection here.
January 26, 2018
- Blind: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is released today and is available on Apple Music, Amazon and Spotify.
January 19, 2018
- The soundtrack for the independent movie, Blind, featuring music from Amy Lee, Dave Eggar and Chuck Palmer, will be released on January 26th. The album is available to pre-order now on iTunes and Amazon.
December 27, 2017
- Will Hunt announced a solo tour in Italy that will span nine dates in January 2018.
December 19, 2017
- Evanescence concluded their Fall 2017 North Amercian leg of Synthesis Live at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall in Portland, Oregon.
November 30, 2017
- Evanescence began the second leg of their North American tour at the Chicago Theatre in Illinois. For the encore, they replaced Swimming Home with a Synthesis version of Weight of the World. Watch the performance on YouTube.
November 24, 2017
- Jen Majura's second solo album, InZENity, is released today and is available in digital and CD format.
November 17, 2017
- Speak to Me won Best Original Song for an Independant Movie at the Hollywood Music in Media Awards.
November 13, 2017
- The fifth and final episode of Inside Synthesis is posted about Amy Lee's Steinway & Sons piano that was made especially for Synthesis.
November 10, 2017
- Synthesis is released worldwide and is available on digital, CD, Deluxe CD/DVD, Limited Edition Super Deluxe Box Set and LP.
- Evanescence finished the first leg of their North American tour at the Kings Theatre in Brooklyn, New York.
November 9, 2017
- In a French interview with La Grosse Radio, Amy Lee confirmed that Synthesis Live will be released on DVD. No release date has been confirmed yet.
November 8, 2017
- Synthesis is released in Japan.
November 3, 2017
- Evanescence announced that they will be live streaming the opening of their show at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut through their Facebook page at 8:45pm EST.
- The people who attended the VIP at Foxwoods posted online that they were told that the show will be recorded for a Synthesis Live DVD. There has been no official announcement about this yet.
October 27, 2017
- Lacrymosa (Synthesis) single is now available to stream and purchase on all digital music platforms.
- Episode four of Inside Synthesis is published on Twitter about Lindsey Stirling featuring on Hi-Lo.
October 26, 2017
- Preview clips of each Synthesis track were made available through iTunes Japan.
October 25, 2017
- In issue 1694 of Kerrang! Magazine, Amy Lee said that Evanescence will be expecting to head in to the studio later next year to record brand new material and that they have "a good handful of songs to start with already".
- Evanescence added a third London Synthesis Live date at the Eventim Apollo on April 9, 2018.
October 19, 2017
- Evanescence premiered their brand new music video for Imperfection on YouTube.
- Revolver shared an exclusive behind the scenes video of the making of Imperfection.
October 15, 2017
- Speak to Me was played live for the first time at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, California. This makes it the first original solo song by Amy Lee to be performed at an Evanescence show.
October 14, 2017
- The first show of Synthesis Live began today at the Pearl Concert Theater in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The show began with an orchestral arrangement of Amy's favourite classical songs before the band came on stage to begin their set.
- Synthesis was played in full with the live premiere of Hi-Lo, End of the Dream and Imperfection.
- Good Enough and Swimming Home were performed as the encore for the first time since 2012.
October 13, 2017
- Episode three of Inside Synthesis is published on YouTube about Amy Lee's harp teacher, Kirsten Copely, playing on the album.
October 10, 2017
- The song length for the Synthesis version of Lacrymosa was revealed on iTunes as 3:42. Because of this there is speculation that it might be the next single.
October 3, 2017
- Evanescence announced their Australian tour dates on Facebook with four dates in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne in February 2018.
- Amy Lee held a Synthesis listening party with fifty fans at Steinway Hall in New York. A live interview was streamed on Facebook, along with an acoustic performance of Good Enough in celebration of The Open Door's eleventh anniversary.
October 2, 2017
- Evanescence added two new European Synthesis Live tour dates ; Kongress Center in Prague, Czech Republic on March 17, 2018, and Palais 12 in Brussels, Belgium on April 8, 2018.
September 29, 2017
- Evanescence announced on Facebook that they will host a Synthesis listening party in New York on October 3, 2017. The first fifty people to comment on their post will get to attend with Amy Lee.
- Episode two of Inside Synthesis is published on YouTube about the song Imperfection.
September 28, 2017
- Evanescence announced that they will be touring Australia in February 2018. The exact dates will be confirmed on October 5th.
September 16, 2017
- Evanescence shot their music video for Imperfection in Los Angeles. It was directed by Paul Brown, the photographer for the Synthesis album shoot, and whom also directed the Sweet Sacrifice music video.
September 15, 2017
- Evanescence's brand new single, Imperfection, is released today to download and stream.
- The pre-order links for Synthesis were released online, including the digital copy, CD, CD/DVD, box set (including Synthesis songbook) and LP.
- The track list was confirmed to have 16 songs, including 3 new instrumental pieces and two new full songs, Imperfection and Hi-Lo.
- European Synthesis dates were announced, spanning fifteen dates over March and April 2018.
- Episode 1 of Inside Synthesis is published on YouTube.
August 18, 2017
- Bring Me to Life (Synthesis) is available for digital download and streaming, along with an instrumental version of the song.
- In an article published by Rolling Stone, they confirmed that Evanescence's second single from Synthesis will be released next month. Amy Lee then added on Twitter that the single will be one of the two new songs.
August 17, 2017
- In an interview with 93.3 WMMR Rocks!, Amy Lee confirmed that Synthesis will be released on November 10th.
August 14, 2017
- Evanescence announced the first of the Synthesis tour dates in the US and Canada that will launch on October 14th and span until December 19th.
- Pre-sales of the tickets, including VIP, begin on August 15th and every ticket sold will come with a digital download of the album when it's released.
- The first Synthesis single, Bring Me to Life, will be released on August 18th.
August 1, 2017
- Will Hunt's other band, White Noise Owl, released their brand new single, Something, taken from their upcoming album, Condition Critical.
July 26, 2017
- Jen Majura's crowd funding campaign launched for her second solo album, InZENity. It includes special packages to buy her previous solo album, a Skype guitar lesson, stage clothes and much more.
July 9, 2017
- Evanescence concluded their European tour at the Palladium in Cologne, Germany. The band will now focus on finishing the recording their new album, Synthesis.
July 2, 2017
- Before Evanescence performed their set at Rockwave Festival, Amy Lee posted on social media that she had met Epica's lead singer, Simone Simons, and that they have a lot in common with each other.
June 29, 2017
- Evanescence played at Arenele Romane in Romania. This is their third time to go there.
June 18, 2017
- Before Evanescence's set at Graspop Metal Meeting, the band Ugly Kid Joe invited Amy Lee on stage to duet together for Cat's in the Cradle.
June 13, 2017
- In a video interview published by Kaaos TV, Amy Lee, Tim McCord and Jen Majura confirmed that they have a big pile of songs to make a head start on when they decide to record a rock album after Synthesis.
June 7, 2017
- Evanescence kicked off their European tour at Caribana Festival in Switzerland and Say You Will was performed live for the first time, with Tim McCord on guitar and Jen Majura on bass.
May 23, 2017
- Evanescence began recording the orchestra for Synthesis with David Campbell at Ocean Way Studios in Nashville, Tennessee.
May 22, 2017
- Jen Majura announced that she will be working on a new solo album called InZENity and it will be released in November this year.
May 10, 2017
- Evanescence announced their brand new album, Synthesis, which will be a reworking of previous material and two new songs to include only orchestra and electronica. The album and the tour will be expected this fall.
May 4, 2017
- Evanescence concluded their South American tour at the Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile.
April 28, 2017
- Voice from the Stone, featuring the song Speak to Me by Amy Lee, is out today to stream, download and watch in selected US theaters.
April 27, 2017
- At an Evanescence press conference in Ecuador, Amy Lee confirmed that a more "traditional" album will be made after the upcoming "special project".
- Evanescence performed their first ever show in Ecuador at Ágora de la Casa de la Cultura Ecuatoriana in Quito.
April 20, 2017
- Evanescence kicked off their South American tour, and the first live show of 2017, at NET Live Brasilia in Brasilia, Brazil.
March 22, 2017
March 20, 2017
- Amy Lee was interviewed by AOL's BUILD Series and confirmed that her next focus will be on Evanescence. She said once again that the band are working on "something different" and didn't go into detail, but confirmed that the release date will be later in the year.
March 18, 2017
- Amy Lee announced that she will be featured on AOL's BUILD series to talk about Speak to Me, Voice from the Stone and more. The interview will be streamed live on their website on March 20th at 4:00PM ET.
- Legends & Lyrics announced that they will release a downloadable video of Amy Lee's episode in the next thirty days.
March 17, 2017
- Amy Lee released her new single, Speak to Me, the closing title song from the upcoming movie, Voice from the Stone.
March 8, 2017
- Evanescence announced a new show at the Vivo X El Rock festival in Lima, Peru on April 29th.
February 21, 2017
- The Twitter account for the movie, Blind, confirmed that one of the songs Amy Lee worked on for the score is called Through Your Eyes.
February 17, 2017
February 10, 2017
- Amy Lee released her new single, Love Exists, an English cover of the Italian song, L'amore esiste, by Francesca Michielin.
January 31, 2017
- Evanescence announced two new shows in Russia; Club A2, Saint Petersburg on June 23rd and Stadium Live, Moscow on June 24th.
January 26, 2017
- Evanescence announced a new show at the Ágora de la Casa de la Cultura Ecuatoriana in Quito, Ecuador on April 27th.
January 24, 2017
- Due to popular demand, Evanescence announced a second new show at the Eventim Apollo on June 13th.
January 12, 2017
- Evanescence announced a new show at the Eventim Apollo in London, United Kingdom on June 14th.
- Evanescence confirmed that The Ultimate Collection box set will begin shipping on January 23rd.
January 11, 2017
- Evanescence announced a new show at the Palladium in Cologne, Germany on July 9th.
December 23, 2016
- All of the animated music videos for Dream Too Much are now available to watch on Amazon Prime in the U.S.
December 14, 2016
- In an interview with Kerrang! Magazine issue 1650, Amy Lee said that Evanescence are working on two ideas at once and have two different release plans. It's still not confirmed yet what they're working on.
December 9, 2016
- Evanescence announced that The Ultimate Collection box set has been delayed until January 2017. To make up for the disappointment, Amy Lee will sign an exclusive poster for every person who pre-ordered and post it immediately.
November 23, 2016
- Evanescence concluded their US fall tour at The Paramount in Huntington, New York. The concert was live streamed online on multiple social media platforms.
November 19, 2016
- In an interview on WeAreMovingStories.com, Director and Producer Sasha Pezenik confirmed that Amy Lee, Dave Eggar and Chuck Palmer have contributed music to the upcoming documentary film, "I Am Her", about New York City's transgender underclass.
November 2, 2016
- Evanescence announced that their last show of the tour at The Paramount in Huntington, New York, will be streamed online through Live Nation.
November 1, 2016
- Loudwire released an exclusive video of Amy Lee performing a cover of Death Cab For Cutie's I Will Follow You into the Dark on a Hello Kitty keyboard. Watch the video here.
October 28, 2016
- Evanescence performed their first show of the US Fall tour at the South Side Ballroom in Dallas, Texas. They played a brand new song called Take Cover, covered Michael Jackson's Dirty Diana and played Breathe No More live for the first time since 2004.
October 13, 2016
- Amy Lee attends Blind's movie premiere at Woodstock Film Festival in New York. Watch a short interview with Amy about her involvement with the soundtrack.
October 11, 2016
- Evanescence released the pre-order link for The Ultimate Collection box set on their official website.
October 4, 2016
- Dream Too Much won a Family Choice Award in the Music and Audiobooks category.
September 30, 2016
- Amy Lee's children's album, Dream Too Much, is released today exclusively on Amazon.
- The animated music video for If You're a Star is published on YouTube.
- In an interview on AOL's BUILD Series, Amy Lee confirmed that Evanescence are working on a new project that's described as "a little bit special and different" and that "it's going to take [us] down a different path that [they] want to try".
September 29, 2016
- Amy Lee announced that she and her father, John Lee, will be performing tracks from Dream Too Much on The Absolutely Mindy Show on September 30th at 9:30AM ET.
September 28, 2016
- Amy Lee will be appearing on AOL's BUILD Series in New York on September 30th to discuss Dream Too Much and more.
September 22, 2016
- Amy Lee announced that she will be hosting a Reddit AMA thread today at 3PM EST / 12PM PST.
- Amy Lee released the second single from Dream Too Much titled If You're a Star.
September 14, 2016
- Evanescence announced a special vinyl box set that will include Origin, Fallen, The Open Door, Evanescence, a new version of Even In Death, the intro Lost Whispers and a picture booklet that will include photos, lyrics, journal pages, designs and sketches. The pre-order link will be available soon.
September 7, 2016
August 22, 2016
- In an exclusive interview with Rolling Stone, Evanescence announced a US fall tour that will span over sixteen dates in October and November. Pre-sale tickets will be available tomorrow at 10am, with general sale beginning August 26th. Visit Evanescence's website for more information.
August 17, 2016
- Amy Lee announced that she's releasing a new children's album titled Dream Too Much and will be released exclusively on Amazon where you can pre-order a digital or CD copy. She posted a link to the first single, Dream Too Much, on YouTube.
August 12, 2016
- Evanescence announced new show at Kink Music Festival in Orlando, Florida on November 12, 2016.
May 2, 2016
- Evanescence concluded their Spring mini-tour at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater, Florida.
April 11, 2016
April 30, 2016
- Evanescence began their Spring mini-tour at the House Of Blues in Orlando, Florida. They played a brand new piano/vocal version of Even In Death and a cover of Prince's Purple Rain.
March 18, 2016
- Evanescence announced three new shows in Florida next month after confirming that they won't be playing at Moonstone's rescheduled dates.
March 16, 2016
- Moonstone Music Festival announced it's had to postpone the festival until the weekend of September 24th - 25th due to "a major cyber fraud crime". No confirmation yet if Evanescence will attend the rescheduled dates.
February 22, 2016
- Evanescence announced that they will be playing at this year's SunFest on May 2nd.
February 19, 2016
- Amy Lee has announced that she has released her four cover songs on an EP titled Recover, Vol. 1. It's available to buy now on iTunes and Amazon.
January 6, 2016
- Troy McLawhorn has been named as one of the band members for Not By Sight, a band formed by vocalist Jane Train. Other band members include Corey Lowery of Saint Astonia and Morgan Rose of Sevendust. Click here to listen to their new song, Stand.
December 15, 2015
- Amy Lee released her fourth cover song, Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing, originally by Chris Isaak, on YouTube.
December 1, 2015
November 21, 2015
- Evanescence play OzzFest to finish off the first set of shows following the hiatus. 2016 tour dates are soon to be announced.
November 13, 2015
- Evanescence played their first live show in three years at the Marathon Music Works in Nashville, Tennessee. Jen Majura made her live debut and New Way to Bleed was performed live for the first time.
November 10, 2015
October 27, 2015
September 14, 2015
- Hammerstep's short film, Indigo Grey: The Passage, featuring the songs Between Worlds and Resurrection by Amy Lee, Dave Eggar and Chuck Palmer, has been published on YouTube.
August 25, 2015
- In Jen Majura's first interview since joining Evanescence, she explains how she was picked to join the band.
August 7, 2015
- Evanescence announced that they have a new guiatarist, Jen Majura, who will be replacing Terry Balsamo. It's currently unknown publicly why Terry left, but it was clear that it was not on bad terms.
July 20, 2015
- Evanescence announced three new shows in Nashville, Dallas and Los Angeles that will take place prior to Ozzfest Japan.
April 26, 2015
- Evanescence announced their first live show in three years at Ozzfest Japan on November 21, 2015.
August 25, 2014
August 11, 2014
- In an exclusive interview with Rolling Stone, Amy Lee said that she has no plans to make new Evanescence music for the foreseeable future, but is not done with the band as she likes to keep open-minded.
August 6, 2014
- Amy Lee announced the soundtrack album, Aftermath, that she and Dave Eggar worked on together for the film, War Story. It will be released digitally on August 25th and can be pre-ordered now on iTunes and Amazon. A 30 second teaser of one of the songs was posted on YouTube.
July 28, 2014
- Amy Lee announced that she gave birth to a baby boy called Jack Lion Hartzler. Congratulations to Amy and Josh!
April 15, 2014
March 19, 2014
- Amy Lee announced her independence from her record deal, saying that she is "free do to anything, Evanescence included".
March 8, 2014
- Amy Lee and Dave Eggar performed together, along with Hammerstep, on Bluegrass Underground. They played Good Enough, Find a Way, Birdcage, Jacob's Vision and Secret Door.
January 18, 2014
- Amy Lee announced that she and her husband, Josh Hartzler, are expecting their first child together.
December 7, 2013
- Amy Lee now has her own Instagram account.
- Amy Lee and Dave Eggar have been confirmed to perform together on the fourth season of Bluegrass Underground on March 8, 2014.
November 8, 2013
- Amy Lee and Paula Cole performed together at the Wellspring Benefit Concert. The setlist included a brand new song written by Amy and Dave Eggar called Find a Way.
September 28, 2013
- Amy Lee announced on Twitter that she and Paula Cole will perform together for the Wellspring Benefit Concert on November 7, 2013 at the Shalin Liu Performance Center in Rockport, Massachusetts.
March 19, 2013
- The digital scrapbook for Fallen's ten year anniversary is now available to view on Evanescence's website.
March 13, 2013
- Scuzz published an extended interview with Amy Lee backstage before Evanescence's last show of the tour in London. Watch the video on YouTube.
March 4, 2013
- In celebration of Fallen's ten year anniversary, Amy Lee announced on Twitter that 1,500 copies of the album will be released on vinyl along with a digital scrapbook.
February 28, 2013
- Amy Lee wins "Hottest Woman" at the NME Awards.
February 14, 2013
January 17, 2013
January 16, 2013
January 11, 2013
- Will Hunt will be touring with Device, the new project from Disturbed's David Draiman, whilst Evanescence are on hiatus.
November 9, 2012
- Evanescence finished their world tour supporting the third album at Wembley Arena in London, UK. The band will now be on hiatus for an unspecified amount of time.
October 4, 2012
- Evanescence debuted an unreleased outtake from The Open Door, called If You Don't Mind, live at Pepsi On Stage in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
August 26, 2012
- Evanescence's set at Toyota Park in Chicago, Illinois was cancelled due to severe weather.
August 18, 2012
- At the Carnival of Madness show in El Paso, Texas, Amy Lee joined Halestorm on stage to duet for Break In.
August 13, 2012
- EMI Music Argentina released six videos of Evanescence performing an acoustic live set at BigFM Kleinstes Konzert der Welt in Germany, originally recorded May 30th.
July 31, 2012
- Evanescence began their Carnival of Madness tour and played Disappear live for the first time at the Prairie Capitol Convention Center in Springfield, Illinois.
June 29, 2012
June 11, 2012
- Evanescence announced a their own free, backstage app for mobile where you can post your videos, audio, pictures and more.
May 18, 2012
- Evanescence announced that they will be joining the Carnival of Madness tour along with Chevelle, Halestorm, Cavo and New Medicine. The tour will begin on July 31st and will span until September 5th. Go to evanescence.com for ticket details.
April 23, 2012
April 14, 2012
- Evanescence have announced that a remix of New Way to Bleed will be featured on The Avengers Assemble soundtrack.
April 11, 2012
- Evanescence attended the Revolver Golden Gods Awards where they performed Made of Stone, What You Want and Call Me When You're Sober. Amy Lee won the award for "Best Vocalist".
February 20, 2012
- Evanescence have confirmed that they will be playing at the Sonisphere Festival in the UK on July 7th. Tickets go on sale tomorrow.
February 3, 2012
January 24, 2012
January 21, 2012
- Evanescence performance at the Verizon Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas was recorded for MTV's World Stage.
January 18, 2012
January 13, 2012
- Evanescence kicked off their first 2012 show at the Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, South Carolina. They played Erase This and Swimming Home live for the first time and My Last Breath was played for the first time since 2004.
January 12, 2012
January 6, 2012
- Amy Lee confirmed that a remix of Made of Stone is going to feature in the upcoming movie, Underworld: Awakening. Check out a clip of the remix and other tracks from the movie on YouTube.
December 20, 2011
- The behind the scenes video for "My Heart Is Broken" premieres on The Official Evanescence website and MTV.com!.
December 11, 2011
- Evanescence performed at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway. They played Lost In Paradise and Bring Me to Life.
December 7, 2011
- Amy Lee, Troy McLawhorn and Dave Eggar performed an acoustic Evanescence set together for the radio series Artist Confidential by SiriusXM and played six tracks, including the premiere of Secret Door where Amy played the harp live.
November 4, 2011
- In some online stores is now available the the preorder of the new single, My Heart Is Broken! The single will be published on November 14 and it will feature 3 versions of the track.
October 11, 2011
- The Evanescence album is now available at music stores! You can order it at Amazon.com, at iTunes, and in many other CD and online stores!
October 6, 2011
- Evanescence premiered two new tracks, Lost In Paradise and Never Go Back, at their show in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
October 5, 2011
- My Heart Is Broken has confirmed to be the next single and will be aired on radio stations from October 31st.
October 4, 2011
October 3, 2011
- Hot Topic posted a video teaser of Evanescence in the studio when they were recording their new album.
October 2, 2011
- Evanescence performed at Rock in Rio in Brazil and premiered three new tracks; Made of Stone, My Heart Is Broken and Sick.
September 27, 2011
September 14, 2011
- The French fanclub BringMeToLife.com was able to hold a special interview with Amy Lee during a visit to Paris to promote the new album.
September 13, 2011
September 10, 2011
September 8, 2011
- Watch a behind-the-scenes video of the making of the What You Want music video on VEVO.
- Watch the trailer for the What You Want music video on YouTube.
August 17, 2011
- Evanescence performed their first concert in two years at the War Memorial Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee. They played four new tracks from the upcoming album; What You Want, The Change, Oceans and The Other Side.
August 9, 2011
- Evanescence have released their first single, What You Want, for purchase from the upcoming album due for release in October.
August 8, 2011
- Evanescence premiered What You Want live for the first time on MTV. After the performance, a live Q&A was streamed online.
August 2, 2011
July 30, 2011
- The music video for What You Want was filmed today in New York City with 200 fans present.
July 27, 2011
July 15, 2011
- MTV News published a third new interview with Amy Lee which also previews one of the new songs from the third album, Lost In Paradise.
July 13, 2011
- MTV News published a second new interview with Amy Lee which also previews one of the new songs from the third album, The Other Side.
July 11, 2011
- MTV News published a new interview with Amy Lee which also previews the band's comeback single, What You Want.
July 8, 2011
- MTV News will be offering a sneak peek of the first single from the new album on their website on July 11th.
July 2, 2011
- Evanescence will be performing in Puerto Rico for the first time. Tickets are on sale now.
June 27, 2011
- MTV published the second part of an interview with Amy Lee. It further discusses the new album as well has including some details about the first single from the record. An audio clip discussing the single can be found here.
June 24, 2011
- Amy's rendition of Halfway Down The Stairs will finally appear on The Green Album. The compilation will be released on August 23, 2011.
June 23, 2011
- MTV published an interview with Amy Lee about the new album. An audio snippet from the telephone interview can also be heard here.
June 22, 2011
- Kerrang Magazine featured an exclusive interview with Amy Lee. According to the article the band's third album will be a self-titled release (Evanescence).
June 20, 2011
- Billboard.com featured a new interview with Amy Lee discussing the next album and the band.
June 13, 2011
- Amy Lee announced on twitter that the band will be releasing their third studio album on October 4th, 2011. She also confirmed that Troy McLawhorn is once again a member of Evanescence.
May 9, 2011
- Amy Lee announced on twitter that Evanescence is confirmed to play on the Rock in Rio Festival 2011! on October 2. Read the article in Portuguese
April 4, 2011
- Evanescence announced that they are going to enter the studio to record the third album on April 11th. Read the announcement on evanescence.com.
February 26, 2011
- Amy Lee announced on EvThreads that the band are getting together to start pre-production on the third album
September 7, 2010
- A new interview with drummer Will Hunt mentioning Evanescence and the third album, is available here.
August 25, 2010
- "The victims of sex trafficking need your help". If you want to help the cause with Restore Freedom, enter Amy Lee's page to donate.
August 24, 2010
- Ben Moody posted an open letter on EvBoard explaining exactly what happened when he left Evanescence and asked the fans not to cause any more drama about it.
July 19, 2010
- Legends & Lyrics published a thirty-second short clip featuring part of the performance of Your Love.
July 2, 2010
- Vote for Evanescence being in the next edition of Rock in Rio in 2011. Click here to vote now!
June 21, 2010
- Amy Lee posted on EvThreads that Evanescence have temporarily taken some time out of the studio to "get into the right creative space" and that Wind-Up Records are "going through some very uncertain times".
April 27, 2010
- On Twitter, Amy revealed the existence of Evanescence first "professional" recording. The tracks in the cassette are Understanding and Solitude.
March 24, 2010
- A video's been published on twitter, it features Amy playing the piano part for a new song.
March 23, 2010
- Amy revealed the title of a new song, You've Got A Lot To Learn, when she appeared on Steve Lillywhite's Radio Show. It's not known yet whether it is a working title or not. Read the interview transcript.
March 19, 2010
- Evanescence published a short video about the recording sessions; the video contains a short clip of a new song being recorded.
March 6, 2010
- Spin Magazine features an exclusive interview with Amy Lee regarding the new music. Amy has also posted a video message addressing the Chillean Earthquake Tragedy to those who are affected.
February 8, 2010
- Amy Lee announced on Twitter that Evanescence will be entering the studio on Monday (February 22nd) to record the third album.
February 8, 2010
- On 23 February 2010 Together Again will be available for Digital Download at Amazon.com
January 22, 2010
- Today Evanescence released The Open Door B-side Together Again for a limited time through the United Nations Foundation to raise money for the Haiti Earthquake Relief. The song can be downloaded here when you donate to the UNF.
January 8, 2010
- Amy Lee announced on Twitter that the band will be entering the studio to record the third album in February.
October 20, 2009
- Amy Lee announced on Twitter that Evanescence will play a secret show in New York on November 4th. Tickets will be available on Friday 23rd October, 12PM EDT.
September 1, 2009
- Evanescence will be performing a one-off show in Sao Paulo, Brazil at the Maquinaria Festival on November 8th.
April 18, 2009
February 12, 2009
- Amy Lee will be featured on PBS music show, Legends & Lyrics. She will be joined by Terry Balsamo and Dave Eggar for the performance and the episode will be recorded February 23rd in Nashville, Tennessee.
October 8, 2008
- Amy will appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Monday, October 13th with Tim to perform her version of "Sally's Song."
August 8, 2008
- Walt Disney Records will release "Nightmare Revisited," a collection of covers and new recordings inspired by the 1993 film "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas," on September 30, 2008, on which Amy Lee is credited to release a cover of Sally's Song. View Amy's Post
June 18, 2008
- Amy Lee was given the 2008 Songwriter Icon Award by the National Music Publishers Association (NMPA) at the annual NMPA meeting in New York.
February 10, 2008
- Amy Lee and Terry Balsamo attended the 50th Annual GRAMMY Awards in Los Angeles for their nomination of "Best Hard Rock Performance" for Sweet Sacrifice. Unfortunately, they lost out to The Pretender by the Foo Fighters.
December 8, 2007
- Evanescence concluded their world tour of The Open Door at the University of Rhode Island in Kingston, RI.
December 6, 2007
- The Recording Academy has given a Grammy nomination to Evanescence for Best Hard Rock Performance for Sweet Sacrifice
- The Good Enough Single is set for a new release date of December 14th after two postponements
December 4, 2007
- Check out Evanescence's exclusive Nissan Live Sets performance through Yahoo! Music! See the whole show here.
November 30, 2007
- Help Evanescence win "Artist of the Year"! Fuse TV has nominated Evanescence among the "Best of 2007". Click here now to vote!
- Check out a video by Evanescence in the band's official iLike profile! Click here.
- According to amy-fan.org, "the Good Enough Single has been postponed. It has been removed from both the Sonybmg.de and the Sonybmg.at websites meaning that its not ready to be released".
- Read an exclusive fan review of the secret show for Nissan Live Sets on amy-fan.org! Don't forget to visit Nissan Live Sets this Monday, December 3, to watch the show through Yahoo! Music.
November 29, 2007
- Cast your vote for Evanescence in Rockin'Town Best of 2007 by RockinTown.com! Evanescence are currently #1! The band is also #3 in Rockin' Hall of Fame, under Elvis Presley and Led Zeppelin! You can vote immediately by clicking here. The poll will close at 11:59 PM (US - Eastern) December 31, 2007!
November 25, 2007
- Several members of Evanescence have come down with a severe stomach flu and are receiving medical attention. Because of this, tonight’s show in Denver has been canceled with no plans to re-schedule. Please contact Ticketmaster for refund inquiries.
- Don't miss a live performance by Evanescence for Nissan Live Sets starting on December 3, 2007! For more information, click here and check back!
November 9, 2007
- Due to scheduling conflicts the Reno, NV show on 11/15/07 has been canceled.
October 23, 2007
- Amy Lee was a presenter on Spike TV's "The Scream Awards".
- Evanescence kicks off their Winter Tour in Coral Gables, FL with 3 new songs on the setlist; Lose Control, Missing and—for it's first performance in over 8 years—Understanding.
October 18, 2007
- EVANESCENCE won the award for BEST INTERNATIONAL ROCK ARTIST at the MTV Latin America Music Awards.
- Amy Lee performed live on Jay Leno's "The Tonight Show".
October 15, 2007
- Amy Lee was the musical guest on ABC's "The View". She performed for the second time the shorter acoustic version of Good Enough. Amy also appeared on "The Sauce" of Fuse TV, where the new version was played for the first time ever.
September 27, 2007
- EVANESCENCE will "co-host" L.A. LLOYD'S ROCK 30 COUNTDOWN syndicated radio show airing the weekend of October 5 & 6! Recorded at the San Antonio Family Values show in August, Loyd says this is possibly Rock 30's best show this year!
September 26, 2007
- Amy Lee is traveling the talk show circuit. Tune in to see Amy Lee on October 15th on The View and October 18th on Leno. Check your local listings, gear up your Tivos and don't miss it!
September 25, 2007
- Evanescence has been nominated for the ROCK OUT AWARD at the MTV Europe Music Awards ("EMA"), which will take place in Munich, Germany on November 1st.
- ROCK OUT:
- 30 Seconds To Mars
- Fall Out Boy
- Linkin Park
- My Chemical Romance
- click here to start voting
September 13, 2007
- Evanescence has been nominated for BEST INTERNATIONAL ROCK ARTIST at the MTV Latin America Music Awards ("Los Premios"), which will take place in Mexico City on October 18th.
- MEJOR ARTISTA ROCK INTERNACIONAL:
- 30 Seconds To Mars
- Maroon 5
- My Chemical Romance
- Panic! At the Disco
- click here to start voting
September 10, 2007
- The new video for "Good Enough" debuted during MTV's TRL at 3:30 p.m. ET/PT, with Amy Lee presenting the video, as it was announced on September 5 at Evanescence.com.
September 7, 2007
• Discography Update: Thanks to Sound-asleep.net, the EvReference discography now has high quality scans of the Re-issued Bring Me To Life US Radio Single.
September 4, 2007
- MTV will premiere the new video for "Good Enough" on TRL Monday September 10th and Amy Lee will be there to make the introduction! The video will also be featured as an "Unleashed" premiere on MTV2 the same day.
September 3, 2007
- Evanescence has just announced a new winter tour throughout Mexico and the United States. Joining Evanescence will be Australian outfit the Sick Puppies and Julien-K to Support. Tickets for most shows will go on sale beginning September 8th and are available via Ticketmaster. Source
September 2, 2007
- The Family Values Tour 2007 concluded today at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, California.
August 30, 2007
- This year the public will pick the nominees and winners of the 2007 EMAs. Go to mtvema.com to vote for Evanescence to get nominated for the Rock Out, Band, Album, and Headliner categories.
- The Evanescence Reference gets a makeover.
- The Evanescence Reference is being translated into Español.
July 30, 2007
- An unfinished version of the Good Enough Video leaked onto the internet, from which still images had popped up over the past weeks. The release date for the finished video/single is suspected for September 11th.
- High Quality scans of the Good Enough Radio Single (thanks to sound-asleep.net)
July 20, 2007
- The first show of the Family Values tour began at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Maryland, Missouri.
May 17, 2007
- It's been announced that Troy McLawhorn and Will Hunt of Dark New Day will be "borrowed" to play at Evanescence's upcoming shows.
May 4, 2007
- It's been confirmed that John LeCompt has been fired from Evanescence. He posted to his MySpace blog that he received a call from Amy Lee "around 3:30pm yesterday" and that he was "fired for no good reason". Rocky Gray also confirmed his departure from the band, however, he was not fired.
December 8, 2006
November 23, 2006
- The music video for Lithium has been leaked on the internet.
October 5, 2006
October 3, 2006
August 16, 2006
August 7, 2006
- The music video for Call Me When You're Sober was premiered today on MTV.
July 30, 2006
- The audio for Call Me When You're Sober has been leaked on to the internet.
July 13, 2006
- Amy Lee posted to EvBoard that Will Boyd left Evanescence "a few weeks ago" because "he just can't go through with another huge tour right now, and wants to stay a little closer to his family instead".
January 20, 2006
- Amy Lee posted an update on EvBoard and confirmed that Terry Balsamo suffered a stroke in November last year. She said that he's in the studio with the band right now and that they are "certain" he will make a full recovery. The album mixing will be done by March and it should be on the shelves by "early Fall".
December 8, 2005
- MTV have published an article saying that Amy Lee is suing her former manager, Dennis Rider, alleging financial and sexual misconduct.
December 8, 2004
- Evanescence performed My Immortal live with an orchestra at the 2004 Billboard Music Awards. Watch a video of the performance here.
October 10, 2004
- Billboard have announced that Evanescence will release a live CD/DVD on November 23rd called Anywhere but Home. It will include concert footage/audio, all four music videos, behind-the-scenes footage, a previously unheard studio recording of Missing and a "surprise" hidden in the navigation menu.
August 14, 2004
June 7, 2004
February 8, 2004
- Amy Lee, Ben Moody and David Hodges attended the 46th Annual GRAMMY Awards where Evanescence won the awards for "Best New Artist" and "Best Hard Rock Performance" (Bring Me to Life). They lost out on "Album of the Year" to Speakerboxxx/The Love Below by OutKast, "Best Rock Album" to One by One by the Foo Fighters and "Best Rock Song" to Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.
January 8, 2004
- Evanescence began their first show of 2004 at Auckland Town Hall in Auckland, New Zealand.
December 23, 2003
- In an interview with MTV, Amy Lee confirmed that the band will begin writing new material for the next album after they've finished touring.
December 10, 2003
- Evanescence performed Bring Me to Life live at the 2003 Billboard Music Awards. Watch a video of the performance here.
December 8, 2003
December 4, 2003
- Evanescence have been nominated for five GRAMMY awards; "Best New Artist", "Album of the Year" (Fallen), "Best Rock Album" (Fallen), "Best Hard Rock Performance" (Bring Me to Life) and "Best Rock Song" (Bring Me to Life). The award ceremony will take place on February 8, 2004 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
November 16, 2003
- Evanescence performed Going Under live at the 2003 American Music Awards. Watch a video of the performance here.
November 6, 2003
- The 2003 MTV EMA award ceremony took place in Edinburgh, Scotland, and unfortunately, Evanescence missed out on winning the three awards they were nominated for. Losing out to Coldplay for "Best Group", Sean Paul for "Best New Act" and Crazy In Love by Beyoncé for "Best Song".
November 3, 2003
- It's been revealed by MTV that Ben Moody quit Evanescence on October 24th before they were due to perform in Berlin, Germany. Click here to read the article.
October 2, 2003
- Evanescence have been nominated for three MTV EMA awards; "Best Group", "Best New Act" and "Best Song" (Bring Me to Life). The award ceremony will take place on November 6th at the Ocean Terminal in Edinburgh, Scotland.
September 9, 2003
August 2, 2003
- Evanescence performed Going Under live at the 2003 Teen Choice Awards. Watch a video of the performance here.
July 8, 2003
April 22, 2003
March 6, 2003
March 4, 2003